1. Feng Li, Lianghao Zou, Jie Song*, Shuguo Liang, Yin Chen. Investigation of the spatial coherence function of wind loads on lattice frame structures. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 215, 104675.
2. Tianyi Shi, Gang Hu, Lianghao Zou, Jie Song*, and Kenny CS Kwok. "Performance of an Omnidirectional Piezoelectric Wind Energy Harvester." Wind Energy, 24:1167–1179.
3. Lianghao Zou, Feng Li, Jie Song*, Tianyi Shi, Shuguo Liang, and Oya Mercan. "Investigation of Torsional Aeroelastic Effects on High-Rise Buildings Using Forced Vibration Wind Tunnel Tests." Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 200 (2020): 104158.
4. Gang Hu, Lingbo Liu, Dacheng Tao, Jie Song, Kam Tim Tse, and KCS Kwok. Deep Learning-Based Investigation of Wind Pressures on Tall Building under Interference Effects. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 201 (2020): 104138.
5. Weiwei Song, Shuguo Liang, Jie Song, Lianghao Zou, and Gang Hu. "Investigation on Wind-Induced Aero-Elastic Effects of Tall Buildings by Wind Tunnel Test Using a Bi-Axial Forced Vibration Device." Engineering Structures 195 (2019): 414-24.
6. Jie Song, W Xu, G Hu, S Liang, J Tan (2019). Non-Gaussian properties and their effects on extreme values of wind pressure on the roof of long-span structures. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 184, 106-115. （SCI收录，IF：2.69）.
7. Shuguo Liang, Wei Yang, Jie Song*, Lei Wang, Gang Hu (2018). "Wind-induced responses of a tall chimney by aeroelastic wind tunnel test using a continuous model". Engineering Structures 176:871-880. （通讯作者，SCI收录，IF：2.76）.
8. Lei Wang, Xing-Yan Fan, Shu-Guo Liang, Jie Song and Ze-Kang Wang (2018). "Improved Expression for Across-Wind Aerodynamic Damping Ratios of Super High-Rise Buildings." Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics 176: 263-272. （SCI收录，IF：2.69）.
9. L. Wang, S. Liang, G. Huang, Jie Song, and Zou, L. (2018). "Investigation on the unstability of vortex induced resonance of high-rise buildings." Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 175, 17-31. （SCI收录，IF：2.69）.
10. Jie Song, Gang Hu, K.T. Tse, S.W. Li, Kenny C.S. Kwok. (2017). "Performance of a circular cylinder piezoelectric wind energy harvester fitted with a splitter plate". Applied Physics Letters, 111, 223903. （SCI收录，IF：3.5）.
11. Lianghao Zou, Tianyi Shi, Jie Song*, C.S. Cai (2017). "Application of the high-frequency base balance technique to tall slender structures considering the effects of higher modes". Engineering Structures, 138: 91-104.（通讯作者，SCI收录，IF：2.76）.
12. Jie Song, K.T. Tse, Gang Hu, Lianghao Zou (2017). "Dynamic properties of wind-excited linked tall buildings considering both intra- and inter-building structural couplings". Journal of Structural Engineering, 144. （SCI收录，IF：1.90）.
13. Gang Hu, K.T. Tse, Jie Song*, Shuguo Liang (2017). "Performance of wind-excited linked building systems considering the link-induced structural coupling". Engineering Structures, 138: 91-104. （通讯作者，SCI收录，IF：2.76）.
14. Gang Hu, K.T. Tse, K.C.S. Kwok, Jie Song*, and Yuan Lyu (2016). "Aerodynamic modification to a circular cylinder for a vortex-induced vibration-based wind energy harvester". Applied Physics Letters 109, 193902 (2016). （通讯作者，SCI收录，IF：3.5）.
15. Jie Song, K.T. Tse, Yukio Tamura, and Ahsan Kareem (2016). "Aerodynamics of closely spaced buildings: with application to linked buildings". Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 149: 1-16. （SCI收录，IF：2.69）.
16. Lei Wang, Shuguo Liang, Jie Song and Shuliang Wang. "Analysis of vortex-induced vibration frequency of super tall building based on wind tunnel tests of MDOF aero-elastic model". Wind & Structures An International Journal 21 (2015): 523-536. （SCI收录，IF：1.25）.
17. K.T. Tse, and Jie Song* (2014). "Modal Analysis of a Linked Cantilever Flexible Building System". Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), 10.1061/(ASCE)ST. 1943-541X.0001250, 04015008. （通讯作者，SCI收录）.
18. Jie Song, and K.T. Tse (2014). "Dynamic characteristics of wind-excited linked twin buildings based on a 3-dimensional analytical model". Engineering Structures, 79: 169-181. （SCI收录，IF：2.76）.