1.X.P. Zhou, Y.D. Shou, Q.H. Qian. Numerical simulation of the failure of rock-like material subjected to compressive loads using the improved peridynamic method. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017, 17(3): 04016086.
2. Y.D. Shou, X.P. Zhou, Q.H. Qian. Dynamic Model of the Zonal Disintegration of Rock Surrounding a Deep Spherical Cavity. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2017, 17(6): 04016127.
3. Y.D. Shou, X.P. Zhou, Q.H. Qian.A critical condition of the zonal disintegration in deep rock masses: strain energy density approach. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics. DOI: 10.1016/j.tafmec.2017.05.024
4. X.P. Zhou, Y.D. Shou, F. Berto. Analysis of the plastic zone near the crack tips under the uniaxial tension using ordinary state-based peridynamics.Fatigue Fracture of Engineering Materials Structures. DOI: 10.1111/ffe.12760
5. X.P. Zhou, Y.D. Shou, Q.H. Qian. Three-Dimensional Nonlinear Dynamic Strength Criterion for Rock. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2016, 16(2): 04015041
6. Xiao-Ping Zhou, Yun-Dong Shou, Qi-Hu Qian. Three-dimensional nonlinear strength criterion for rock-like materials based on the micromechanical method. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2014 (72): 54-60
7. Xiao-Ping Zhou, Yun-Dong Shou. Excavation-induced zonal disintegration of the surrounding rock around a deep circular tunnel considering unloading effect. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Science, 2013 (64): 246-257.
8. Xiaoping Zhou; Yunteng Wang; Yundong Shou; Miaomiao Kou. A novel conjugated bond linear elastic model in bond-based peridynamics for fracture problems under dynamic loads. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2018,188: 151-183.
9. Wang Yunteng; Zhou Xiaoping; Shou Yundong, The modeling of crack propagation and coalescence in rocks under uniaxial compression using the novel conjugated bond-based peridynamics, International journal of mechanical sciences, 2017, 128: 614~643